This Notice of Privacy Practices ("Notice") applies to personal information collected, processed, or stored by 10.GRAN JEWELLERY online at 10gran.com ("Service"). This Notice describes the extent of collection and use for the 10.GRAN JEWELLERY Service. Your access to and use of our Service means you agree to the terms in this Notice.
WHY WE COLLECT & USE INFORMATION
We at 10.GRAN JEWELLERY understand that you entrust your data to us. We value that trust. Our collection and use of customer data is guided by our corporate principle of Customers First. We may use the information we collect for the following primary reasons:
(1) Marketing, Promotions & Advertising
To deliver information about our products, services, and promotions;
To identify product preferences and shopping preferences;
To administer contests, promotions, surveys, and focus groups.
(2) Fraud Prevention, Security & Compliance
To assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries.
WHAT WE COLLECT & USE
We only collect information provided by you:
Name, email address.
OUR USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
OWNERSHIP OF CUSTOMER DATA
If 10.GRAN is sold to or acquired by a third party, all 10.GRAN data assets will become the property of the acquiring party. Such a party will be subject to any consent(s), opt-outs or other customer conditions on data. A change in data ownership may or may not include a notice on the primary online site of 10.GRAN or the affected subsidiary sites.
From Article 24 of Russian Constitution:
(1) The collection, keeping, use and dissemination of information about the private life of a person shall not be allowed without his or her consent.
(2) The bodies of state authority and local self-government, their officials shall ensure for everyone the possibility of acquainting with the documents and materials directly affecting his or her rights and freedoms, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Self-employed individual Timoshenko I.A.
127287 Petrovsko-Razumovsky proezd, 24 bld. 4, Moscow, Russia
PLEASE CONTACT US IN ORDER TO:
(1) Inquire about or update their personal information;
(2) Make a complaint about the collection or use of their personal information;
(3) Comment on or ask questions regarding this Notice